CHRISTMAS FAVORITES

December 9, 2015

We are loving the Christmas season so far.  Having marked several things off our Christmas bucket list we are in full holiday swing.  Our halls are decked and stockings are hung.  There is a new package on our front porch every day when we get off work and that definitely gets me excited.  Everly is really enjoying the boxes too.  
 
This past weekend Chad took me to see The Nutcracker.  It was his first time ever hearing the story of The Nutcracker.  I was shocked.  We also hosted a cookies and cocoa party with several of our friends and their little ones.  The kids had a blast and played so well together. 
 
Everly's daycare is celebrating twelve days of Christmas next week with activities and dedicated days of wear-something-Christmassy.  So she is in planning mode for that.  We also have a weekend planned packed with more fun things.  Driving around town to see the best light displays and working on Christmas cards are on the top of our list.
 
So in light of all this holiday cheer I thought I would share with you all some of our current favorite festive items to help keep our days merry and bright.  This is a mixture of items we have and love and a few items on the wish list.  Hi, Chad ;)


We have so many things we want to do to within a few short weeks, in addition to fitting in all the family and work Christmas gatherings.  But I think Everly is really loving it.  Seeing everything through her eyes makes it all so much more fun this year.  I think Chad would agree.  This is the first time I've ever seen my husband sing and dance to Christmas music in our entire twelve years.  Having a little girl apparently changes even the manliest of men.
 
I can't imagine why.  Look at this sweet face.  This picture was taken exactly a year ago.
Now please excuse me as I go melt in the corner.  

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© KRISTEN HART. Design by FCD.