EVERLY'S 2nd BIRTHDAY PARTY

August 23, 2016

It blows my mind that our baby girl is two years old.  It seems like we just celebrated her 1st birthday! But this year we celebrated her special day her absolute favorite way- with fruit! Two-tti Fruity to be exact.  I found this theme on Pinterest.  It fit Everly so perfectly I knew instantly this was going to be the party for her.  Fruit is about the only thing I can count on Everly to eat anymore.  If I put a donut and an orange in front of her, she will go for the orange every. single. time.  Whose kid is this? But in addition to that, I just loved all the bright colors and thought it was so fun for a 2nd birthday.

My favorite Pinterest inspiration came from Pizzazzerie.  This is where I got almost all of the party ideas.  She threw the perfect two-tti fruity party.  She posts all her credits and resources on her site if any of you are interested in throwing a similar party.

Every time someone would ask Everly what she wanted for her birthday, her response was always "my party".  So Momma had to do it right! Here are some pictures from Everly's special day.  I think she had an absolute blast.
Her cake was one of my favorite things from the party.  Dalisha's Desserts came through once again.  Every time we need a cake I choose her.  She made our wedding cake and every single birthday cake since.  It is always as delicious as it is pretty.
Everly did so well opening her presents.  She was so excited with every single gift she received and wanted to open each one immediately and play with it.  With every gift she opened she politely turned around and thanked every single person.  It was the sweetest thing ever.
 Happy Birthday my sweet Everly! I hope you look back on these pictures and see what a special and loved little girl you are.  You are the light of my and your daddy's world and we love you more than anything.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© KRISTEN HART. Design by FCD.