CHRISTMAS 2018

February 15, 2019

Happy New Year friends! Even though it's already February I wanted to make sure I recapped the end of our 2018 so I never forget the special times we shared.  

The Hart girls had the best Christmas.  We ended up not taking our annual family vacation with my extended family this Christmas.  And with my new job, I didn't have much time to take off.  So we tried to do some "extra" things during the weekends in hopes to make up for it.  We kicked off the Christmas season with a trip to The Polar Express.  The girls loved it! Everly became slightly obsessed with the movie when I had her watch it in preparation for the trip.  We went with our next door neighbors, which made it that much more fun.
We took Everly to her first ballet to watch The Nutcracker.  We felt so fancy in our Christmas dresses going to the theater.  In typical Hart family fashion, we started the night off with a trip to one of favorite local pizza places.  I was pleasantly surprised that Everly did so well for the full three hours of the play.  She asked so many questions, laughed, and clapped.  It was so sweet.  This is definitely something we will do again.
The following weekend Everly felt all The Nutcracker vibes all over again as she performed in her own winter showcase.  Her baby sister was in awe of the "pincess".
From then on it was a different family gathering every single weekend, which is always my favorite part of the Christmas season.  Everly's favorite gift? Make up.  Real make up.  She gave makeovers to everyone, including my 80 year old grandmother.
Christmas Eve we made preparations for the big man as we decorated 75 cookies and the 1 year old covered herself in flower more than anything.  Turns out Santa put our girls on his nice list as they woke up the next morning with their stockings full.  Addison's favorite present? A scooter.  Which was actually hilarious to watch.
I hope you all have had a great start to the New Year.  We can't wait to see what 2019 has in store for us!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© KRISTEN HART. Design by FCD.