CHRISTMAS PICTURES

December 5, 2017

The Christmas festivities are in full swing at the Hart House.  We hosted my department's Christmas party Saturday and traveled to and from Lexington on Sunday for a family Christmas get-together.  And in the middle of all that we managed to squeeze in family Christmas pictures.  But the girls were champs all weekend and didn't let the madness get to them one bit.  Addison literally rode halfway to Lexington wide awake just gazing out the window.  What nine-month old does that? Thank you Jesus for easy babies, so I can talk Chad into having more and more.
 
Our pictures were captured by my sister's sister-in-law, Ally Gaebler of A Love for Photography.  I just love Ally.  If you're in the Bowling Green area I highly recommend her.  She was SO good with the girls and captured so many great moments in such a short session.  She has two adorable little boys of her own and knows just what it takes to keep the attention of toddlers.
 
I don't think we will send out Christmas cards this year, because #momlife.  But I definitely plan on printing a large canvas of one of these to hang in our bare hallway.

Everly's very first dance recital is this weekend and I can hardly contain my excitement.  More than likely she will stand there frozen staring out at the crowd in fear.  But it will still make a great memory and I cannot wait to see how adorable she looks in her little green tutu.  She sings "Santa Claus is coming to town" nonstop in the evenings after preschool.  So my money is on that as the song of the showcase.  Check back here for a recap.  I bet it's going to be epic.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© KRISTEN HART. Design by FCD.