- EVERLY 12 MONTHS -

October 18, 2015

We wrapped up our baby's first year package with Paige Logan Photography a couple months ago.  I have pledged my love for Paige many times.  Her work is beautiful.  She always captures our family so perfectly.  We took Everly's 12 month pictures at a local farm.  Here are some of my favorites.


 
 
 
 
 

 
 


 Look at those sweet baby rolls.  One of my favorite things are her knee and thigh rolls.  I will be so sad when she out grows them.

 
 
Thank you Paige for all of the beautiful pictures you have captured for us this year.  These are absolutely priceless.  

I hope you all had a wonderful Fall break! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment

  1. Bless! You are so precious sweet friend! Thankful for your family and that you are some of my fave customers!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© KRISTEN HART. Design by FCD.