CHRISTMAS PICTURES

December 15, 2015

We had a busy weekend full of family visits and errand running.  The weather was amazing and we spent as little time in the house as possible.  Poor Everly was overly tired this morning and I felt terrible sending her off to daycare.  She woke up several times last night unable to sleep and went to bed way past her bedtime both Saturday and Sunday night.  Though we did take a minute to drive through Stonegate neighborhood Sunday night to see all the beautiful light displays. We especially enjoyed the Lashbrooks' house.  They are a local family who captured the attention of ABC’s The Great Christmas Light Fight national TV show in 2014.  And well deserved it was.  Their display was incredible.
 
I'm hoping Everly can recharge this week as the Christmas gatherings are just beginning.  This weekend my grandmother and her husband will be in town from Florida and we cannot wait to see them! After Christmas we are leaving for Gatlinburg for our annual family vacation.  Then the first week of January it's moving week! Things are crazy.  Life is crazy.  But I wouldn't have it any other way. 
 
As I mentioned before we had our family pictures taken by the wonderful Paige Logan recently.  We had these made for our very first family Christmas card! I am so excited to send them to all of our family and friends.  I can't wait to print these out and hang them on the gallery wall I have planned for our new apartment.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you all have a great week! And thank you for the support on my last post.  In case anyone was wondering, pick-up went very well Friday evening and the weekend was wonderful.  So I felt much better by the beginning of this week.  I made Everly promise me this morning that she would smile for me when I picked her up.  She agreed :)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© KRISTEN HART. Design by FCD.