MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND

May 10, 2016

I hope you all had a great Mother's Day weekend.  I sure did.  We had a chill weekend filled with the people I love the most. 

Saturday Chad took baby duty while my mom and I went out for a girl's morning.  We got manicures and pedicures followed by some shopping at a couple of new boutiques in town.  I received this gem of a picture while we were out.  Apparently Everly enjoyed her morning as well.
That little bikini was a present Chad brought home from San Diego.  He was so proud of it.  I think it's the cutest.

My mom took Everly Saturday afternoon while Chad and I attended a local KWC alumni derby event.  We finished the night off with a little ice cream date and headed home to get the babe.  It was the absolute perfect day.
Sunday morning Chad and Everly took me out for breakfast.  And it was such a beautiful day we decided to go for a little walk downtown.  That afternoon we took a road trip to Hartford to visit with Chad's mom.  We ate dinner together and Everly got her first experience at making homemade banana ice cream.
 I am so thankful for my sweet little girl who made me a mommy.  Being a mom is much harder yet more rewarding and fulfilling than I ever imagined.  My role as mommy is filled with so much love you can feel it physically.  I tell Chad all the time I feel like my heart might explode.  It is emotional whiplash where you long for your child to lay down for a nap, but then you miss them so much you want to crawl up in bed with them.  My days are full of refilling sippy cups, kissing boo boos, fixing my hair and make up one-handed, holding hands and receiving the most pure and unconditional love there is.  Being the center of Everly's world, her source of strength, her encouragement and guidance, it is the absolute greatest role God has blessed me with.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© KRISTEN HART. Design by FCD.