FRIDAY FAVORITES

October 20, 2017

Happy Friday friends! It's finally beginning to feel like fall here.  So I have a festive little round up of some of my current favorite things.  But first, snapshots from our last weekend...


Hen & Co. has some SUPER cute and festive graphic tees and sweatshirts that are perfect for Halloween.  They even have mama matching sets! Everly and I are wearing their Hocus Pocus tees in the pictures above. 

Speaking of tees, there are SO many cute graphic ones at Target.  Every single time I let Everly pick out her own clothes, she goes straight for the t-shirts and gym shorts.  (Probably my fault as that's what I'm wearing more often than not.)  Loving this one for Everly and this one for Addison. 
 
Also Target's new line of Happy by Pink Chicken is to die for.  I HAD to get this dress for Christmas pictures for Everly.
 
This adorable cat satchel would be a fun little Halloween themed gift for a toddler girl.
 
 H&M is KILLING the fall sweater game this season.  I am dying to get my hands on every single one of these...

1) Chunky-knit Sweater - this mint color is SO pretty
2) Wool-blend Sweater - LOVE the orange for Halloween and the green for the rest of winter
3) Loose-knit Sweater - I bought this sweater in a yellow color earlier in the season and I wear it all the time.  But now powder pink is calling my name! I swear chunky oversized sweaters are my jam.
 
Is it too early for Christmas shopping? This super cute crown headwrap is going in Everly's stocking.
 
I just ordered these skinny jeans from Nordstrom and I cannot wait to try them on.

That's all for today! This weekend is the Apple Festival at our local orchard.  So you can bet that's where Everly will be this weekend.  Hope you all have a good one!

1 comment

  1. Mimi and Uncle Brock..found the little black kitten purse which made it to Everlys treat basket!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© KRISTEN HART. Design by FCD.