- MOM UNIFORM -

November 17, 2015

In honor of the start of Kentucky basketball season let's talk about my love for all the local Kentucky shops and the stylish shirts they are creating to allow us to fashionably showcase our state pride.  One of my many favorites is Kentucky Branded.  I have a couple of their shirts and they are staples in my mom wardrobe; because let's be honest this is typically how I'm dressed on the weekends...
Going along with the spirit of the holiday season I am bringing to you a GIVEAWAY! One of my Instagram followers will win a $25 gift card to their shop.  Make sure you check it out!

Speaking of my mom uniform, I had several questions about an outfit I recently posted on my Instagram.  I work in a very casual work environment.  So during the work week I am dressed similar to the picture above.  I may just tweak a few things to make myself look a bit more pulled together.  You will typically see me in something like this (yay for the lack of sunlight at the end of the workday during the fall/winter)...
Top (sold out, similar), leggings, boots (on sale!!!), scarf (sold out, similar)

I hope you all are having a great week! Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© KRISTEN HART. Design by FCD.