FRIDAY FAVORITES

May 20, 2016

Happy Friday friends!! Let me start this Friday Favorites list with my baby girl in her first pair of big girl jeans.  Chad dressed her that morning and when she came around the corner I almost cried it was too cute to handle.  You can see how proud she.


Sole Society leather sandals - you all I wear these sandals almost every day of the week.  They go with just about every outfit in my closet.  I bought a similar pair last year from Target and wore them so much they started to break.  I was so excited to find these for almost half off the original price this season.

Jackie Blue Handmade - this jewelry is handmade by a woman who has an incredible story.  Jackie and her husband are unable to have biological children.  So she is saving the money made from her jewelry sales to cover the expenses of building their family in a non-traditional way.  Her sorority sister has donated her eggs to them so her husband can pass on his genes and Jackie will carry the baby.  In addition to her amazing story, her jewelry is fabulous! I have several of her bracelets and wear them all the time.

Fruit prints - Pineapple and watermelon are two of my favorite prints this summer, especially for a toddler wardrobe.  My obsession with fruit print everything was inspired by this incredibly cute swimsuit at Target.  Not to mention the fact that Everly's favorite thing in the entire world is fruit.  So it fits her perfectly.  These watermelon print cropped leggings are adorable for summer.  This sheet set is in the running for Everly's new big girl bedroom we are planning this summer.  And while searching the internet for more fruity inspiration I came across this adorable second birthday party theme.  I think it's time to start party planning!

This video totally had me laughing out loud.  Please watch if you need a bright spot in your Friday.

Shake It Off leotard - Everly is LOVING her tumble class.  So we decided to register her for the summer program which is two days a week now.  She currently has one leotard so it was time to add a second to her weekly routine.

Free Printable labels by Zuer Designs on The Creativity Exchange - How amazing is that pantry?! Goodness I have got to get my organization skills in check.  This might just be the inspiration I needed to get my cabinets cleaned out.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© KRISTEN HART. Design by FCD.