MEMORIAL DAY MINI STYLE

May 14, 2016

We cannot wait for the upcoming three day weekend.  We plan on spending our days on the lake with hot dogs on the grill and popsicles in hand.  The official start of summer is coming.  Although we've had some crazy cold weather lately with awful storms along with it.  Hopefully Mother Nature will get her act together before too long.

But rain or shine we are ready to celebrate our country and remember our troops with festive fashion.  

I am loving all of these outfits for the little miss and mr.  I would totally wear those starry shorts if they carried them in my size.  And if I had a little dude he would definitely rock that color block pullover.  It would be perfect for the wind and rain we've had lately.  Outfit plans for Momma include a blue tie dye shift dress I just bought from a local boutique and this raglan tee from one of my favorite Kentucky shops.  

This weekend BOTH of my sisters are in town.  So we are spending as much time with them as possible.  We tried out a new brewery downtown and took a stroll around the local bbq festival last night.  Tomorrow we plan on grilling out and back porch swinging after church.  The best way to spend Sundays.

In other news we finally finalized our blueprint of our soon to be new house! Our contractor is bidding out to subcontractors and will be a couple of weeks before we take the next step.  I think I can see a flicker of light at the end of the apartment tunnel! 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© KRISTEN HART. Design by FCD.