- FALL FAVORITES -

September 11, 2015

I would live in fall fashion year round if we didn't have summer heat for what seems like half the year.  My typical style has evolved since having a baby.  I lean more towards comfort and convenience now that I'm constantly chasing a toddler.  And nothing is more comfortable and cozy than the fashion in the fall.  Tunics, skinny jeans, shift dresses and flats pretty much sum up my daily wardrobe.  On the weekends though you will only find me in leggings.  And since I am terrified of shopping with a one year old, I typically buy everything online.  One of my favorite things to do during "me time" is shop online and add my favorite items to the "shopping cart" and close out the Internet window.  Anti-climatic, right? But this saves my favorite items for when our budget replenishes, helps me get my shopping fix, and keeps me out of trouble.  I buy a couple of items at a time until my shopping cart empties after a couple months.  I tend to be drawn to greens for some reason, and neutral colors (grey, black and cream).    Below are some of my favorites currently waiting in my shopping carts.
I buy for Everly what I would buy for myself, items I wish were in my size.  My mother hates it.  She is constantly trying to buy her sweet little outfits that are only appropriate for a baby.  But I like to pretend Everly is my mini-me.  And I love dressing her similar to myself.  Gap and Old Navy are where I get the majority of her clothes.  They are constantly running great sales.  And the fashion is spot on.  Bonus: they usually have some matching Mommy outfits too! These are some items Everly will be living in this fall.
The weather man is calling for some much needed rain this weekend which is also supposed to bring cooler weather.  The airshow downtown is happening this weekend.  Fingers crossed the rain holds off for that.  But we may be able to try out a couple of these outfits if it's cool enough! I hope you all have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© KRISTEN HART. Design by FCD.