- HAPPY SEPTEMBER -

September 1, 2015

September is here! Fall is only a couple weeks away! So I would say a post for Halloween style inspiration is now appropriate.




I cannot wait to dress Everly in some of these pieces.  I die over those Halloween pajamas.  Everly won't keep a clip in her hair to save her life, let alone a hat.  But if she did that cat hat would be so cute! And those undies?! We are obviously not in the potty training stage yet.  But these even make me want to find some Halloween undies in my size! The spooky eyes sweater is actually from the little boys section but I can definitely see Everly wearing this with some orange leggings and one of these festive bows.

We have a busy week ahead with Labor Day weekend coming up, definitely looking forward to the three day weekend.  Hope you are having a great week!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© KRISTEN HART. Design by FCD.