- CINNAMON ROLLS ON SATURDAYS -

November 16, 2015

We had a relaxing weekend filled with laziness and good food.  Saturday morning we decided to introduce Everly to cinnamon rolls.  I used to eat cinnamon rolls on the reg when I was a kid.  I'm talking 3 or 4 of the Pillsbury cinnamon rolls all to myself.  But I have stayed away from them the last few years in an effort to eat healthier.  Consequently Everly has never had the opportunity to try one.  We were in the mood for something sweet so we hit up our favorite bakery in town, Great Harvest.  You all, their cinnamon rolls are life changing. 
 
 Everly is always so good when we go out to eat.  She loves making new friends and saying hi to literally everyone who walks by.  It is the sweetest thing.   
 Doesn't she look like a little lady holding her own drink with her painted fingernails? It makes me so sad and happy all at the same time watching her grow so fast.
Sunday morning we lounged around in our pajamas and watched movies.
We finished the weekend with a visit to see Chad's Pappaw in Hansen.  He celebrated his 93rd birthday this past week.  He shares a birthday with Veterans Day, which is also special since he served as a Marine during World War II.  He has some incredible stories.
 
I hope you all had a great weekend.  Our Thanksgiving festivities are beginning this week and I can't wait to share them with you all.  Have a great week!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© KRISTEN HART. Design by FCD.