- FRIDAY FAVORITES -

November 13, 2015

I have an extra festive list of favorites for you guys today.  It may have something to do with the Christmas pictures we are taking this weekend, or maybe this...
 1) We received these festive matching pajamas in the mail today and it took everything I had not to wear them during the day. Old Navy and Gap of course have some adorable pajamas for the little ones too.  I love these and these!
 
2) Festive garlands- Unfortunately we do not have a mantle of our own to decorate this year.  We are crashing at Nana's house while we begin the process of building our house.  But if we did, I imagine it would be decked with this, this, or this.
 
3) Bath and Body Works has released their winter line for their 3-wick candles.  Marshmallow fireside? Twisted Peppermint? Vanilla Bean Noel? I'll take them all please!
 
4) Festive nail polish- Essie's Really Red and Going Incognito are my current favorites.  Even Everly's piggies got a pretty pedicure.  She saw me painting my nails the other night and stood there watching for the longest time.  She finally picked up the bottle and pointed to her nails for me to paint them.  My heart melted.
5) Ugg boots! Tis the season, Chad :) My husband hates these things.  But it may be because he's never put a pair on.  They are my absolute favorite things to wear in the winter.  My Christmas wish list could include these, these or these

6) Everly has officially learned how to say "No!" So that has been a blast.  Sometimes it sounds more like "Doe!" She will even wag her finger at you.  It will make you giggle every time.  Or if she doesn't finger wag she will cross her arms and turn her entire body away from you.  Nice.

7) I am dying to get Everly and me these matching Santa shirts.  Getting dressed for the day is exponentially more fun when you match with your toddler.

I hope you all have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© KRISTEN HART. Design by FCD.