MOMMY & ME FASHION

January 29, 2016

Matching Everly is quite possibly my favorite thing ever.  I know she won't let me get away with this forever.  So I'm soaking it up while I can.    
I love the comfort of Fall boots, sweaters and leggings as much as anyone.  But it eventually lands me in sweatpants and Chad's oversized pullovers for the last half of winter.  I am drooling over all the new Spring fashion.  Shift dresses are my go-to's during the warmer seasons.  And the idea of Spring being right around the corner has me itching to brighten up our wardrobes.  The pinks and purples are just the pick-me-up's we need to get out of our winter funk.

When I saw those lace-up baby flats on Old Navy's website I about died.  I have the Momma pair shown above and would absolutely love to get Everly the mini version.  And those purple dresses?! I'm thinking they could be Easter Sunday options.

It's supposed to be in the sixties this weekend! The first taste of Spring and we have all kinds of plans to soak it up.  Hope you all have a great one!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© KRISTEN HART. Design by FCD.