PAJAMAS IN JANUARY

January 20, 2016

This freezing cold weather has us cooped up inside on days we aren't working.  Snuggled up on the couch refusing to get out of our pajamas are how we spend most of our weekends these days.  With that being said, I already have a slight obsession with baby pajamas.  The winter just brings out the best of it.  Everly has worn two piece pajamas ever since she was nine months old.  I put a onesie on her around Christmas time and she walked around so awkwardly, looking uncomfortable and constantly grabbing at the zipper.  So we have put the onesies away for good.  In addition to that, Everly has recently hit a growth spurt.  I swear the girl completely skipped size 18-24 months and went straight into 2T.  She has outgrown almost all of her pants, shoes, and pajamas.  We put a pair of pajamas on her the other night that I swear she just wore last weekend, and her sweet little belly was hanging out of the bottom of her shirt.  I couldn't help but giggle, and immediately begin online shopping for some toddler sized jammies.  Which leads me to these... The absolute cutest pajamas that I may just send Everly to daycare in and never force her to get dressed.
Bunny pajamas, Dance pajamas, yellow and pink stripe, blue chick pajamas, blue stripe, magic dreams, sleep in,  black hearts, love pajamas, purple stripe, hanna andersson, slippers
 I love Gap and Old Navy.  We get almost all of Everly's pajamas there.  JCrew always has super cute pajamas too.  And even though Crewcuts sizes start at 2T, their items run small.  Everly has been wearing Crewcuts 2T's since she was 12 months.  So order up if you buy anything for your toddler there.  I have never purchased anything from Hanna Andersson but I absolutely love their pajamas.  I see them all over social media and have always wanted to buy a pair for Everly.  Of course I had to include a few Valentine's Day jammies.  I also had to share a pair of the cutest toddler slippers ever.  They even have a matching pair for Mommas! I have these and they are so comfortable. 

We are currently under a winter storm warning.  The high for today is 28 degrees and the ground is covered in almost three inches of fresh snow.  I believe the weather man is calling for more on Friday.  So I am looking forward to lots of pajama days.
 
Hope you all have a great week! Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© KRISTEN HART. Design by FCD.