SWEETHEART STYLE

January 14, 2016

Valentine's Day is only a month away and I am loving all the red and pink popping up in all the stores around town.  It brightens up these gloomy winter days.  And who doesn't love celebrating love?! I am all for dedicating a day (or in my case several weeks) for red roses and pink hearts.  It is so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of life, especially with little ones.  So I always enjoy taking a day during the gloomiest time of the year to shower loved ones with X's and O's.  Plus it gives me a good excuse to decorate the toddler and the apartment in pink and red! Speaking of which, have you all seen the selection at Target?! Or Gap?!

cord dress, kisses beanie, sunglassescord one-piece, striped tee,
hearts beanie, ruffle one-piecepeplum sweatermoccasins, pink tunic,
heart sweater, red striped tights, multi-heart one-pieceheart sweatshirt, grey striped tights
 
Here is a round up of some of the outfits that give me all the heart eye emoji's.  And if you use code HAPPY, Gap is having a 40% off sale! The only time I ever buy from Gap and Old Navy.  I probably could have created three inspiration boards with all the adorable outfits out there.  If I had a six month old baby, that grey one-piece would be mine in a heartbeat.  And how adorable are those heart shaped sunglasses?! I am snatching those up for Everly's little Valentine's Day basket.  But something I am most excited about- these Olive You raglan tees! And they have a matching one for Momma too! I love SaSeaDecor's tee's.
 
Target's Valentine's Day section is definitely something you need to check out as well.  I picked up this adorable bowl out of the dollar section.  
I almost bought a matching mug but decided last minute to put it back since I'm not a coffee drinker and it probably wouldn't get much use.  If we had a mantle, these string lights would be perfect.  I also found several little gems in the dollar section that I am going to put together for a little Valentine's Day surprise for Everly. 

And of course we have plans for lots of pink, red, and heart shaped goodies to bake along the way.  My mom gave me a KitchenAid stand mixer for Christmas and I am anxious to put it to good use.  I always try to do something creative and special for Chad every year.  One year I sent him on a scavenger hunt around town collecting little gifts along the way.  So my wheels are turning trying to top that one.  Please share with me if you all have any good ideas for your husbands!  

And since today was the first day of many Valentine's Day festive outfits, here was my little Valentine this morning before daycare...
Daddy was behind me trying to get her to smile for me.  This is her whining leave-me-alone-daddy face.  I hope you all are having a great week and staying warm!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© KRISTEN HART. Design by FCD.