- EVERLY'S 1st BIRTHDAY PARTY PLANNING -

August 6, 2015

I cannot believe we are one week away from Everly's 1st birthday.  We are knee deep in party supplies and decor over here.  Planning/throwing parties and get-togethers is one of my favorite things to do.  I have been planning Everly's party in my head for several months now.  I may or may not have even starting pinning ideas on Pinterest before she was born.
Image sources can be found here.

I knew I wanted something sweet and girly for her party theme.  I came across a Twinkle Twinkle Little Star theme on Pinterest and fell in love with the idea.  The blues, pinks and golds even match her nursery so I was naturally drawn to the colors.  I am having way too much fun with this party.  I know Everly won't remember it.  But she will be able to look back at pictures and see the love and thought that went in to making sure she had great party and lots of fun.  She's the most incredible blessing we could have ever imagined, of course I'm going to do it big when it comes to the celebration of her birth!
I purchased her invitations from a shop on Etsy here.

I had to plan her party time around her nap schedule.  So we will be serving brunch- donuts, cinnamon rolls, sausage balls, and of course dessert! I cannot wait.  Cheers to the best, fastest and most wonderful year of my life.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© KRISTEN HART. Design by FCD.