- WEEKEND RECAP -

August 3, 2015

We had a nice weekend full of family fun and activities.  Being a full-time working mom is the most difficult thing I've had to do.  It is painful dropping Everly off at daycare every morning five days a week.  All the time I'm missing with her weighs heavy on me while I'm at work.  So I always try to make the most of the weekends and spend every second possible doing something fun as a family.
 
 
My two sisters came to visit this weekend.  It is always nice to have everyone back under the same roof, and especially nice to have more people to trade off diaper duty with.  Saturday morning was the Boutique Bargains Warehouse Sale.  So we decided to have a girls morning out and check it out.  Several local boutiques around town came together for one huge blowout sale.  Jackpot.  I strapped on the Baby Bjorn and all of us shopped for a couple hours.  I even scored a couple of dresses for 50%-70% off.  Win!
 
 
Later we headed to the YMCA to visit Chad.  They were hosting a Healthy Kids Day and Everly loved all the activities going on.  First we headed up to their gym where they had a bounce house, balloons, and booths full of healthy snacks and fun giveaways. 
 

After a while we headed outside to their playground where there was food and more fun.  This kid loves being outside.
 
Everly was pretty exhausted afterwards.  I hadn't even pulled out of the parking lot before she was asleep. 
 
Sunday we spent the morning relaxing running around with our pants off (Everly, not me) and dancing to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  I'm not kidding, every time music plays this girl loses all control and has to throw her hands in the air.  It is the sweetest and funniest sight ever. 
 
 
And I'm not sure how or when but we eventually wound up with the shirt coming off too.  
 
 
That afternoon we attended a family reunion in our hometown.  Everly loved being the center of the party.  We ate a ton of wonderful homemade food, visited with family, and had a great time.  Later we met up with my sister, her husband and my mom for dinner before they headed back to Bowling Green.
 
 
Sadly the weekend came to an end.  Sunday nights are especially hard when you end them like this...
 
Heart melted.  But it's the beginning of a new week and we have a busy and exciting couple of weeks ahead! Hope all of you have a great one!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© KRISTEN HART. Design by FCD.