FRIDAY FAVORITES

April 22, 2016

Happy Friday you all! Fri-nally! Our week has been about as crazy as the weather.  Spring in Kentucky means it's 45 degrees with rain one day and 80 and sunny the next.  So we have been switching back and forth between sweaters and sun dresses the last couple of weeks.  Everly's winter wardrobe is running thin so we are desperate for some consistent Spring temps.

So, along with our favorite day of the week, here is a round up of some of our current favorite things!

Pool season is right around the corner and we definitely need one of these Sunnylife radios.  There is a pool in the middle of our apartment complex that we plan on taking full advantage of and this will be a must.  And since this mom bod isn't quite ready, I am dying for this peplum tankini.

I've got Memorial Day planning on my mind and I have my shopping cart full of Gap's new americana line.  These shorts being at the top of that list.  We have big plans of grilling out and pontooning so of course the baby has to be dressed appropriately for the holiday. 

With the crazy weather we get this time of year, layering is key.  This field jacket is perfect for Spring, Fall, or even Winter.  And of course I had to find a matching one for Everly.  I could totally see us rocking those with our Hunter boots.  (Update: the toddler jacket sold out but here is a similar one.)

Chad and I signed up for a gym membership at a local church right next to my new office.  The plan is to get our exercise in on our lunch break so we don't have to sacrifice time away from Everly in the evenings.  We are so excited to get back in the gym together.  It was a ritual we rarely missed when we were newly weds.  I'm anxious to hit the free-weights again.  I am beyond over all the at-home work outs.  So with our new routine comes meal planning.  This zesty ranch bake is on the menu for this weekend.  It sounds delicious! And a bonus that it's 21 Day Fix approved.  I try hard to follow their meal plans... most of the time.

We have started the bidding process in our home build and it's almost time to start choosing all the details of each room.  I am always on the lookout for great home inspiration and stumbled across Leah from Simply Fabulous Living.  She is in the middle of building a custom home as well.  Her Instagram is one of my favorite accounts to follow.  All the details of her home are so perfect.

I hope you all have a great weekend filled with lots of fun plans.  Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© KRISTEN HART. Design by FCD.