PUSH PRESENT FOR DADDY

March 20, 2017

We are almost one month into our life as a family of four and have been overwhelmed by the support of our family and friends as we make the transition into this new chapter.  Whether it was gifts, food, or visitors, Addison has definitely been greeted with the warmest welcome.  But I especially want to highlight the support of my incredible husband. 

Chad's steadfast support and encouragement kept me strong through labor and delivery and especially now during the "newborn phase".  He fixes us breakfast every morning, offers to do the first feeding and diaper change of the morning to allow me an extra hour of sleep, and makes sure Everly is bathed and in bed so I can get ready for the night.  And despite working long days during the week he volunteers to get up with Addison at night on the weekends. I love this man.

In addition to all that, he has gone above and beyond to make sure I feel appreciated and beautiful during the tough time of trying to get back to feeling and looking like myself again.  He had flowers delivered to my hospital room, took me to my favorite local boutique to buy my first post pregnancy outfit, and had a brand new pair of tennis shoes shipped to the house so I could get myself out and walking when cabin fever sets in.

After 9.5 months of hard work growing, laboring and delivering a baby, what mother wouldn't appreciate these "push presents"? But I think fathers need to be appreciated just as much as mothers during this time.  This is a transition for him as much as it is for me and he needs to be thanked for picking up the extra load while I focus on the new baby.  
But if your husband is anything like mine, finding the right gift is difficult. When JORD reached out to me about their Spring campaign I knew this was the perfect "push present" for Chad.  He loves watches as much as I love shoes.  And although he has a pretty great collection already, JORD's unique wood watches are unlike anything he has.  Their luxury all-natural wooden timepieces are ones I knew Chad would appreciate and love.  Not to mention they are the perfect accessory to dress up or down.  Perfect for my guy who spends his day going back and forth between business meetings and casual days in the office.  It's safe to say this is his new go-to piece when getting ready in the mornings. 


Chad's watch linked here

When Chad and I met 14 years ago I never could have imaged the life we have built today and the amazing husband and father he would become.  The boy I melted over at 15 while watching him sprint down the high school track has become the man of my dreams.  And I am so thankful our girls have such an incredible man to model the kind of husband and father they should look for when they are grown.  Thank you JORD for helping me show this man just how much we love and appreciate him.

And because we love Chad's watch so much, JORD has offered to give one of my readers a $100 gift card to purchase one of their own! All you have to do is enter HERE.  And each and every person that enters will receive a $25 gift card right away!

Check out their men's watches here and their women's watches here.

The contest ends 4/2/17 and the winner will be announced shortly after. Wooden Wrist Watch

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© KRISTEN HART. Design by FCD.