BIRTHDAY WEEKEND

March 14, 2016

As most of you know, I turned 28 last week! Happy Birthday to me! Chad was out of town for part of the week so we celebrated over the weekend, and what a nice weekend it was. 

Saturday he took me on the road trip to Ikea I've been dying to make.  He was such a good sport as he pushed the cart right beside me through all two floors and two hours of the entire store.  He sat on every couch I asked him to check out, nodded at every picture I pointed at, and was so present the entire trip.  He has no idea what an incredible gift it was.
 
I finally got my kitchen table complete with four chairs.  Chad went straight to work putting everything together as soon as we arrived home.  I have a winner you all.  He is the best of the best.  The chairs lasted all but 13 hours before Everly decided to make one of them her rocking chair as she crashed backwards breaking one of the backs of the chairs.  Luckily no one was hurt and Chad was able to pop it back into place without noticing the crack.

Anyway, on the way home from Cincinnati we stopped in Louisville for dinner.  We stumbled upon the neatest pizza place called Garage Bar.  The pizza was delicious and the atmosphere was so inviting and relaxing.  Not to mention the weather was absolutely perfect.
We wanted to stay the rest of the night to hang out and explore the area.  But wanted to get home before Everly's bed time even more, so we headed home.  But not before stopping to get some absolutely delicious cookies from a neat little bakery, Please & Thank You.

The next morning we spent inside as the rain poured down for what seemed like hours.  We treated ourselves to some of our favorite Rolling Pin donuts while we made Lucky Charm Rice Krispy's in celebration of the upcoming St. Patrick's Day.
After the rain finally stopped we headed out for lunch and spent the afternoon enjoying the downtown riverfront.
Once our pictures started looking like this though... We knew it was time to go home.
 
I had such a fun and relaxing weekend to celebrate my 28th, just what this momma needed.  But Monday still came too soon.  I hope you all have a great week! Thanks for stopping by!


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© KRISTEN HART. Design by FCD.