EASTER BASKET GOODIES

March 3, 2016

Easter is probably my favorite holiday next to Christmas (do I say that every holiday?).  A day dedicated to fun, food, and faith makes me so excited to celebrate.  I absolutely love playing the Easter Bunny (and Santa for that matter).  I have been organizing Everly's Easter basket since the day they took Valentine's Day off the shelves.  Give me all the colorful eggs, pretty pastel bows and glittery sandals.  Here is a look at some of the goodies that will fill Everly's Easter basket.

The festive cup and books are always classics.  And of course a couple of our favorite Emmys Pretties bows will be in there.  I cannot wait to put the chalk to good use outside this Spring, especially since Everly loves to color.  I'm hoping since she enjoys coloring on my cabinets, mirror and refrigerator, maybe she'll enjoy the sidewalk too.  

We also had to get this this adorable pair of festive pajamas for her to wake up in Easter morning.  And Target had this adorable bunny cotton tail that I plan to clip on to Everly's sweet little bottom to send her to daycare in the week before.  

Since we are living the apartment life we plan to do our Easter egg hunting at Nana's after church.  I am so excited for Everly's first hunt.  There is an adorable sign set at Target that I am itching to get my hands on for the occasion.  Planting some magic jelly beans with her is on the agenda as well.  I have this vision of her lighting up at the sight of a yard full of suckers.

And because no post is complete without a picture of the babes.  Here are a couple from 2015 Easter morning.

I hope you all are having a great week! Up next is the hunt for the perfect Easter dress! 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© KRISTEN HART. Design by FCD.