DINING ROOM INSPIRATION

March 15, 2016

As mentioned in my last post, we finally got ourselves a new kitchen table! Our poor couches have taken a beating from our toddler's meals for months now.  So we finally decided to invest in a little table before we had to invest even more into new couches.
I love it.  It fills the small space nicely and the dark chairs coordinate so well with our kitchen cabinets.  Now we just have to get something on the wall to complete the space!
 
I hate a ton of wall space (one of the downsides of an apartment).  I always have a hard time choosing coordinating art.  And you can't put a pretty mirror on every wall in the apartment.  I'd prefer to have a large window there.  But since we can't always have everything we want, I'm thinking either a gallery wall of mis-matched prints, two large prints side by side, or maybe a couple of long photo ledges.  We have a small console table with a mirror above it on the opposite wall, so we need something different to fill the area above.  Here is some of my inspiration...
1//2//3//4
I know the nook could probably use a rug, and definitely a new light fixture.  We just don't want to invest too much into this space since it may not be what we want in our new house when we finish building.
 
What are your thoughts/suggestions? We have a blank slate right now desperate for some art!



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© KRISTEN HART. Design by FCD.