SPRING STYLE

March 19, 2016

Happy Spring you all! We are celebrating in Kentucky with 40 degree temps and cloudy rainy days.  I have an appreciation for all four seasons we get to experience here in the Bluegrass.  I love the blossoming trees in the spring, the hot summers, colorful fall, and snowy winters.  But towards the end of every season I'm always anxious for the start of the next.  I stare at our empty porch every morning dreaming of the day we get to put out our lounge chairs and plant some flowers.  And anyone who has ever experienced life with a toddler knows the true meaning of cabin fever.  But I am trying to rest easy through the waiting for warm weather and soak up life cozy on the couch.  In the meantime, my heart is fluttering with all the spring styles coming out.  I am in the process of building Everly's spring wardrobe, and oh my goodness there is some good stuff out there.
 
(top left to right)
1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9

Oh all the pinks and baby blues.  Gap and Old Navy's Spring line is too cute.  And of course Target has several gems as well.  I am so sad that Everly is now too big for the baby section.  I browsed through there for old times sake and it was painful to pass up on all the adorable one-pieces and bloomers.  But at least this Spring I get to take advantage of having a walking toddler and put her in all the dresses I can find.  That wasn't possible with a crawling baby last year.

I hope you all have a great weekend! Fingers crossed for a warm Easter! We are off to the store for last minute Easter prepping.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© KRISTEN HART. Design by FCD.